Socks are small things, but everyone wears them. Some people don't like to wipe their socks, so they throw them away at one time. They feel sweaty, inconvenient to wipe them, and can't take off the smell.
Once people walk, their feet will sweat, especially in summer. Many people don't like to wear sandals, so you can't avoid wearing socks when wearing other shoes, and you will inevitably sweat. Teach you some correct methods of washing socks, so you don't have to worry about washing socks.
1. Make sure that there is no broken skin in the shoes that may cause the socks to hang. It is best to put a cotton pad inside the shoes just in case. The cotton pad can also prevent moisture and odor.
2. When washing socks after putting on socks, please wash them separately. One is to prevent other clothes from being scratched by zippers and other pendants, and the other is to prevent bacteria on the feet from spreading to other clothes, especially underwear.
3. Ordinary cotton socks should be washed and changed frequently. When replacing, it should be soaked in clean water for about 1 hour, then rubbed with soap and washed with hot water, so that the dirt will fall off easily.
4. When washing woolen socks, cut neutral soap with less alkali into soap flakes, melt in hot water, put the socks in after the water cools, soak for a period of time, and then gently scrub with your hands. For the toes and heels with more dirt, you can wipe some soap until it is clean. After rubbing the socks, rinse them with clean water, squeeze them lightly, and place them in a ventilated place to dry or sun dry.
5. Some people's socks smell so bad that they can't even wash them off. If you wash with vinegar, the smell can be completely removed. After washing the socks with detergent, soak them in vinegar for a period of time, which can deodorize and sterilize.
6. Regardless of the quality of your socks, soak them in a little salt water before wearing them, and then take them out to dry naturally, so that the fibers will become stronger and more durable.
Pure silk stockings, artificial silk stockings, nylon stockings, etc. When washing, you should use soap to wipe gently, do not use too much force, socks should be dried in a cool place after washing, do not expose to the sun or dry.
When washing woolen socks, the soap must first melt in hot water. After the water has cooled, put the socks in and gently scrub with your hands. Wipe the head and heel of the socks more dirty so that they can be washed clean. After washing the socks, rinse them with clean water, gently pinch them, hang them in a cool and ventilated place, or cover them with a white cloth and dry them in the sun.
These methods can not only effectively remove the dirt on the socks, but also extend the life of the socks.